new blog

NEW BLOG AT:
ASIAN HIP HOP TIMES

Monday, July 20, 2009

One Year Anniversary Post

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Asian Rap Worldwide!
Happy Birthday to you!


What's up readership! Today is a glorious day! The sun is shining brilliantly and the heavenly angels cheerfully gather with us today as we celebrate the first anniversary of Asian Rap Worldwide! And since we are all gathered here online, I have an endless supply of e-cake for everyone! Take your pick! There's 4 different types. Heck, eat all of them! I have the ability to multiply these e-cakes again and again quite similarly to how our good Lord multiplied those 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes to feed the multitudes.


mmmmmmmm..... e-caaaake *droolz*

Oh and if you haven't figured out yet, you can't eat these e-cakes that are on your computer screen (don't even think about licking it!). Even if you had it in real-life, you couldn't eat them either. Lol, These e-cakes are actually USB drives hahahaha...well its really the thought that counts isn't it? >:>


Shoutouts:

To all the Asian rappers on the grind: This blog is dedicated to you who are doing their thing to represent the Asian hip hop movement. I made this site for you guys so you can get some real exposure! Some of you are mad talented and you do us very proud!!!! I want to also give a big shoutout to all the rappers who reached out and got in touch and sent me their songs. I really appreciated it, in a real way!

Mike: Thanks for introducing me to blogging. This site would not be possible without you help.

The Staff @ AZNraps: You guys started the movement and were a huge source of information on the early Asian American rap scene. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Madshock of Rapista: Thanks a whole bunch for helping me understand how to work blog templates and introducing me to the rappers Pinoy rap scene!

GT of a-Tunes: Your blog rocks. Thanks for some of the Asian American rap updates. You inspire me to put more thought into my writing. Congratulations on being one of the newest bloggers for MTV Iggy.

The various K-pop blogs in the blogger-sphere: There's too many of you guys to name but I want to thank you guys for exchanging links and giving news updates on some of my favorite Korean rappers. I hope you guys liked my wonderful report about the Wonder Girls concert in Vancouver.

And finally, the readership of Asian Rap Worldwide: I appreciate you guys coming to the site and supporting the worldwide Asian hip hop movement!! I have plans to further expand the site into something more interactive in the future. Stay tuned!!

0 comments: