new blog

NEW BLOG AT:
ASIAN HIP HOP TIMES

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Freestyle Battle - Dumbfoundead vs Kid Twist



Dumbfoundead makes his debut in King of the Dot and takes on Kid Twist. This freestyle battle is full of jokes and punch-lines. The crowd was reacted to almost every line from both rappers and that was a really annoying. Dumbfoundead called Kid Twist the guy from Twilight, lol. But that wasn't enough because Kid Twist had came really prepared and won the crowd. Kid Twist wins this freestyle battle.

2 comments:

RCV said...

I was choked. I think this battle was a little bias, all of Kid Twist's friends were going crazy over his lines. I don't know if you know Royal, there's a lot of politics involved in the battle scene.

Saphuan Awang said...

I agree Dumb is hella dope but Kid Twist did get on point with his punches and all. I think this battle went fair.

It's all good...