new blog

NEW BLOG AT:
ASIAN HIP HOP TIMES

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yangyang Cheng teaches the song "I'm A Little Teapot"



The teacher in this clip Yangyang Cheng, is really cute isn't she? I can't tell if this clip was meant for kids or if it was meant for lonely old Chinese men. Is it just me or does she sound kinda naughty whenever she says "I'm a little teapot"? I don't why she does that. There's nothing sexy at all about teapots nor tipping them over and pouring them out (or however that metaphor works for that matter). Maybe Yangyang thinks the song is some sort of sexual innuendo, or maybe she's just trying to seduce men into buying DVDs. This clip almost Gravure-like, you know, seemingly perverted but not really, lol.

Yangyang also teaches Chinese to English speakers. You can see more of her videos on her YouTube channel called sloppycheng (no I didn't make up that name, but I wish I did).

0 comments: