new blog

NEW BLOG AT:
ASIAN HIP HOP TIMES

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Some rare tracks from Styles Infinite (from the Mountain Brothers)


Styles Infinite - Fresh Air / Aquarian Mind


Styles Infinite - Easy on the Ears


YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! I found some RARE tracks from Styles Infinite for you guys!! I LOVE IT when I come across rarities like these! It feels like I have uncovered a lost part of Asian rap history. You guys don't know how ecstatic I am to have found these tracks!! Styles Infinite was part of the now disbanded Philadelphia rap trio the Mountain Brothers. These two singles, Fresh Air / Aquarian Mind and Easy on the Ears, were released circa 2000-2001 before the release of the Mountain Brothers' sophomore album Triple Crown in 2003. According to the Mountain Brothers wikipedia page, it says that Styles Infinite is now a doctor. Now this is a longshot but, STYLES INFINITE if you happen to come across this blog, hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!


DOWNLOAD: Styles Infinite - Fresh Air / Aquarian Mind
DOWNLOAD: Styles Infinite - Easy on the Ears

0 comments: