new blog

NEW BLOG AT:
ASIAN HIP HOP TIMES

Thursday, December 17, 2009

"Confucius" Trailer (Starring Chow Yun Fat as Confucius)



There's a new Confucius movie starring Chow Yun Fat as Confucius. Chow Yun Fat? The God of Gamblers--that Chow Yun Fat? Bingo. Yep, that one. Let's hope he'll do the role justice. It is said that the movie will have some romance and kung fu in it. As for the romance, I'll let that slide because Confucius' lineage still continues to this day. I'm pretty sure that was a result of Confucius laying his sagely mack down. Otherwise, how do you explain the hundreds of thousands of people with his name? Okay as for the kung fu, WTF. I'm not really sure about that. But then again Confucius was living in pretty corrupt times... I guess he had to defend himself? LOL. But anyways, this movie looks epic and I'm definitely going to watch this one. It is scheduled to be out in early 2010.

0 comments: