new blog

NEW BLOG AT:
ASIAN HIP HOP TIMES

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chino Chill - Freestyle

This video created quite a bit of controversy in worldstarhiphop.com waaaaaaaay back in December 30, 2008. I don't know if this video is controversial because of his ethnicity, because seems desperate for money or because he said he is a 2-time felon. He also said that Jin, Southstar and Ice-T co-signed him. Maybe its a combination all four. The rapper in the video goes by the name Chino Chill. He is from Fayetteville, North Carolina. Chino Chill said in the video that he just lost his job and he has only $60 left in his pocket and wants to rap for money. He is looking to sign a deal and wants $5000 in advance. My guess is that this rapper is Chinese because he goes by the name Chino Chill.

As for my take on Chino Chill's rapping ability: he's not a bad at all, but at the same time he's not the best I have heard. Will he get signed? Who knows? But he does seem too desperate though. I'll post an update if he does get a deal. Anyways.... what are your thoughts on Chino Chill? Check the video below.



You can find Chino Chil's myspace and his songs at: http://www.myspace.com/chinochill

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear more of your criticism of me...its sooo entertaining!!